The Total Drama Jumbo Jet is one of the three main vehicles of the series, being the plane used by the cast of Total Drama Roleplay Season 3 to fly to different locations around the world. The jet contains two confessionals: the lavatory (which is a standard on Total Drama) and the cockpit with Chef Hatchet. The plane also contains a first-class area for the winners of each challenge and an economy-class area for the losers. There is also a cafeteria, bathroom, galley, cargo hold, and one lavish compartment specifically reserved for Chris. Like most of the vehicles in Total Drama, the jet is poorly constructed and appears to be old, most likely due to Chris' cheapness and general disregard for the safety of others. The Jumbo Jet is first seen the first Episode of Total Drama Roleplay Season 3. Throughout Total Drama Roleplay Season 3, the plane is piloted by Chef. Chef also serves the food on the plane to the contestants between flights, leaving a "co-pilot" blow-up dummy of himself flying the plane.
The Total Drama Jumbo Jet is destroyed by Izzy in Celebrity Manhunt 2: Radioactive Reunions after her alter-ego "Explosivo" decide to blow up the original plane.
- This is one of the main vehicles of Total Drama used. The other being the Boat of Losers.
- The Total Drama Jumbo Jet appears to be based on the Hughes H-4 Hercules "Spruce Goose," except it is constructed out of metal, jet engines replace the original propellers, and there is landing gear instead.
- The jet is the first set to have two official confessionals instead of just one.
- The Total Drama Jumbo Jet is currently the largest vehicle to appear in the Total Drama series so far.
- This is the first and currently only vehicle in which the entire cast
- Contestants lives in the jet for an entire season, as there were no cabins like Season 1, and Season 2.
- In the cockpit confessional, two bobbleheads of Chris and Chef are featured. These bobbleheads were featured on the official Total Drama World Tour website as downloadable and were also seen in Flight Simmerator.
- Despite its official name being the Total Drama Jumbo Jet, it is often called the "Total Drama Plane."
- Despite Chris announcing in the first episode that the Drop of Shame is the only exit, there have been exits shown in first class, economy class, the cargo hold, and the cafeteria.
- Despite being the transportation for the contestants, not all completing contestants have used it for transportation.