The Lame-o-sine is an old, poorly-maintained limousine, riddled with rust and some engine problems. Despite this, it can still drive. The driver of the Lame-o-sine is currently unknown.
- Sierra has the unfortunate distinction of being the first one to ride the Lame-o-sine for her annoyance.
- Izzy was the second contestant to ride the Lame-o-sine due to her annoyance and cost of the immunity challenge win.
- Shawn was the third person to ride the Lame-o-sine, for being useless.
- Beardo was the fourth person to ride the limousine, after his elimination for annoying every one of his team mates.
- Owen was the next person to ride the limousine, for being deemed useless and untrustworthy as he and Jasmine had mutinied.
- Dakota was the next person to ride the Lame-o-sine, after she was considered an outsider by the majority of her team.
- Jasmine was the seventh person to leave because Blaineley, the main antagonist of the season, considered her a gigantic threat.
- Courtney was the eight person to ride off in the Lame-o-sine, after her team deemed her too annoying and whiny.
- Dawn rode the Lame-o-sine first at the merge after the Fab 3 convinced their ex-teammates to join them in picking off the remaining Directors.
- Max was the tenth person to ride off in the Lame-o-sine, after he was deemed by the majority alliance to be overly annoying.
- DJ was the eleventh person to ride off in the Lame-o-sine, after Leshawna convinced the alliance to blindside him because of his weird behavior and close friendship with Sam.
- Rodney was the twelfth person to ride off in the Lame-o-sine, after he got voted off due to being the last remaining member of his team.
- Justin was the thirteenth person to ride Lame-o-sine after he got blindsided because of Leshawna using her idol on Harold, negating his four votes and eliminating Justin with their two votes.
- Sam was the fourteenth person to ride the Lame-o-sine after he was voted out by both Blaineley and Leshawna.
- Harold was the fifteenth person to ride Lame-o-sine after Gwen used her sole vote to eliminate him.
- Blaineley was the last person to ride Lame-o-sine after she didn't receive enough votes from the eliminated contestants to proceed to the final two.
- Gwen and Leshawna are the only contestants ride in lame-o-sine as they were the two finalists of the season.